Getting help regarding Fiji
You might want to subscribe to the ImageJ mailing list, the ImageJ developers' mailing list or the Fiji developers' mailing list. If you have a natural allergy toward subscribing to mailing lists, the developers' mailing lists moderate posts from non-members (make really sure that you reply-to-all for that reason!), you can use Nabble's forum interface to ImageJ, ImageJ-devel or fiji-devel. Or just browse the archives to find information regarding your problem.
Alternatively, you might want to look in IRC for other users and developers of Fiji.
For video tutorials, please see our YouTube channel.
If you encounter a bug, please consider taking some time to report a bug via web (a simple version is available in Fiji itself, in Help>Report a Bug) and test our fixes. Remember: Fiji is a community effort, and it will be as good as you make it.
Getting help regarding the Fiji Wiki
If you look for help editing this Wiki, please look here.
A few tips:
- to be able to edit a page, you need to log in. If you do not have a Fiji Wiki account yet, register via email.
- to edit a new page, just enter the title in the search box; there will be a red link you can follow to edit the page.
- there are keyboard shortcuts available for Preview (Alt+P), Cancel (Alt+C) and Save Page (Alt+S). You can also jump between the main text and the summary with Tab and Shift+Tab. Note: the shortcut for Show Changes is Alt+V (not C!).
- With Safari on MacOSX, the shortcuts are available through Ctrl+Alt+<key>
- if you see a page having a layout you want to imitate, pretend to edit that page, copy the respective markup code (you can cancel editing after you copied it), and paste it into the page where you want to have it.
- there are shortcuts for a few menu items, such as Recent Changes (Alt+R) or the Main Page (Alt-Z).
You will need to register by email; just click on this link and submit the form. Note that you need to specify a valid email address because a link will be sent there.