Help:ContentsQR for this page
Getting help with ImageJ
Other ways to get help
- Chat. You can often find the ImageJ and Fiji developers on real-time chat services including Gitter and IRC.
- Video tutorials. Please see the Fiji YouTube channel.
- Stack Overflow. Some people like to post about ImageJ on Stack Overflow, a programming Q&A site.
If you encounter a bug, please consider taking some time to Report a Bug and test our fixes. Remember: ImageJ is a community effort, and it will be as good as you make it.
Getting help regarding the ImageJ Wiki
If you are looking for help editing this Wiki, please look here.
- To be able to edit a page, you need to log in. If you do not have an ImageJ Wiki account yet, register via email.
- To edit a new page, enter the title in the search box; there will be a red link you can follow to edit the page.
- If you see a page having a layout you want to imitate, pretend to edit that page, copy the respective markup code (cancel editing after you copied it), and paste it into the page where you want to have it.
|Recent changes||⎇ Alt+R|
|Main page||⎇ Alt+Z|
|Cancel edit||⎇ Alt+C|
|Save page||⎇ Alt+S|
|Show changes||⎇ Alt+V (not C!)|
| Move keyboard focus
(e.g., main text to summary)
| Tab ↹|
⇧ Shift+Tab ↹
In MacOSX, the shortcuts are available through ^ Ctrl+⎇ Alt+<key>.
You will need to register by email; just click on this link and submit the form. Note that you need to specify a valid email address because a link will be sent there.