Help:ContentsQR for this page
Getting help with ImageJ
|The very best way to get help with ImageJ is to subscribe to the ImageJ mailing list. There are ~2000 subscribers, with many experts on both scientific and technical topics. The ImageJ community firmly believes in Open Source, including public discussion of the software. In this way, each question benefits not only the one asking, but everyone subscribed to the lists, and everyone who subsequently does a web search on the same topic, thanks to the mailing list archives.|
Other ways to get help
- For real-time chat, you can often find the ImageJ and Fiji developers on IRC.
- For video tutorials, please see the Fiji YouTube channel.
- Some people like to post about ImageJ on Stack Overflow, a programming Q&A site.
If you encounter a bug, please consider taking some time to Report a Bug and test our fixes. Remember: ImageJ is a community effort, and it will be as good as you make it.
Getting help regarding the ImageJ Wiki
If you look for help editing this Wiki, please look here.
- To be able to edit a page, you need to log in. If you do not have an ImageJ Wiki account yet, register via email.
- To edit a new page, enter the title in the search box; there will be a red link you can follow to edit the page.
- If you see a page having a layout you want to imitate, pretend to edit that page, copy the respective markup code (cancel editing after you copied it), and paste it into the page where you want to have it.
|Recent changes||⎇ Alt+R|
|Main page||⎇ Alt+Z|
|Cancel edit||⎇ Alt+C|
|Save page||⎇ Alt+S|
|Show changes||⎇ Alt+V (not C!)|
| Move keyboard focus
(e.g., main text to summary)
| Tab ↹|
⇧ Shift+Tab ↹
In MacOSX, the shortcuts are available through ^ Ctrl+⎇ Alt+<key>.
You will need to register by email; just click on this link and submit the form. Note that you need to specify a valid email address because a link will be sent there.